The Big Bamboo has many advantages. Perhaps the most exciting aspect is the amazing amount of surrounding attractions…
- Waterfalls: some are in walking distance, others accessible by car
- Surfing: excellent place for beginner and intermediate surfers to continue their surfing ability
- Adventure Sport excursions: unspoiled jungles and beaches of the Southern Zone of Costa Rica. The diversity of landscape ranges from pristine beaches to mountain trails just minutes apart.
- White water rafting
- Whale watching: August – April there are whale and dolphin watching tours in Ballena National Park.
- Swimming: several beautiful beaches.
- National Parks: Ballena National Park, Corcovado National Park and Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Kayak Tours
- Bicycle rentals
- Horseback riding
- Sport Fishing
We can plan all aspects of your trip, including a myriad of excursions tailored to you and your family’s desires and private professional surf lessons.
For reservations: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danny or Lupe (240) 200-8129 (from the U.S) & (506) 2743 8033 (in Costa Rica).